The Choral Program
Year 3 choir
All year 3 students participate in this choir and are focusing on learning good rehearsal habits. This year they will perform on assemblies, at Mayfair and our Arts night in Term 4.
Big Bardon Choir
Is open to all students in year 4 -6. Our singers are making a fantastic sound this year! We will be focusing on developing good choral and performance technique. Of course, having fun is important too!!
This auditioned chamber choir provides more challenging choral opportunities for our selected singers from years 4 -6. They will focus on intonation and creating a blended choral sound while singing in 2 and 3-part harmony. Throughout the year they perform in quality choral competitions and community performances.
Students are expected to practice at home and for those in Years 4 -6, it is essential that they bring their folders and a pencil to rehearsal each week.
- Music Date Claimer 2019 V1
- Band and Choir Rehearsal Schedule
- Big Bardon Choir Recruitment Poster
- Junior Choir Poster
- Bardon’s Got Talent Entries close Monday 3rd of June. Eligibility Year 3 to 6. Grand Final Wednesday 26th June 11am in the Birdcage. First place winners perform at Arts Night Term 4
- Dear Parent Letter from the Cluster
- Medical Form for Band Camp