Volunteering at Bardon State School
Everyday visitors, volunteers and contractors visit our school to provide range of services and support. Bardon State School and the Department of Education is committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone. All volunteers, contractors and visitors must complete an induction the first time they visit any department site and update this annually. To complete this mandatory training at Bardon State School, please follow the steps below:
- Access the Mandatory All-Staff Training program: Key messages guide for contractors, volunteers and visitors booklet online: https://alt-qed.qed.qld.gov.au/workingwithus/induction/queenslandstateschools/Documents/key-messages-guide.pdf
- Read through each section.
- Complete the "Declaration Page" (the final page of the booklet).
- Return the completed "Declaration Page" to the school office (or email a digital copy).
- Our office team will arrange for the school portion of the "Declaration Page" to be completed and returned to you, then add your name to the mandatory training register.
Please note: when the office team return the completed page, they will also relay a few handy reminders from the training for our school setting.
Thank-you for volunteering your time, supporting our students and school.